Thursday 6 November 2014

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to spend holidays with you

                                                                                                                                Examination Hall,
                                                                                                                                City A.B.C.
                                                                                                                                November 06,2014
Dear Ali,
             I'm happy and gay like a winter sunny day and I hope this letter will find you in the best of your health.I received your letter yesterday, I'm glad to know that your performance in the house test is very good.I was also busy in my internal examination which we have already made to spend the summer vacation together at my village.
The colleges are closing for summer vacation on 5th June. You will be free to spend your leisure time with me. You will enjoy the calm and pure atmosphere of my village.As you know, my village is situated in the hilly area.The lofty mountains surround my village. These mountains are covered with greenery.The cool and fresh air will have a good effect on our health.
The silence of nature is very real, It
surrounds you... you can feel it
The scene of sunrise and sunset are specially attractive. The water falls add more charm to the beauty of the beauty of the scene.Everything is enjoyable here.
Nature is the art of God
Please inform me about the date and time of your arrival so that I may reach the bus-stop to receive you.
Pay my compliments to your parents.
With best wishes,
                                                                                                                                            Your sincerely,
                                                                                                                                             X.Y.Z.

2 comments:

s