Sunday 7 September 2014

Write a letter to your father, requesting him to to increase your monthly allowance


Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
September 07,2014
My dear Father,
I am happy and gay like a winter sunny day, and I hope this letter will find you in the best of your health.You might be waiting for my letter anxiously. I could not write you earlier as I was busy in the class test. You will be glad to know that my performance is excellent in the class tests. I got 90 percent marks in the test.
I wish to bring to your kind notice that it is very difficult for me to meet all my expenses within my monthly allowance. As you know, the prices of daily provisions of life have been increased very high. I have to buy some books and stationery every month. Dear father, the hostel dues are also increased and as you know that my college far away from the hostel.Therefore, I want to buy a bicycle.Moreover, I don't like the quality of food served in the hostel. It is tasteless. There is no variety. I'm used to the delicious dishes.Therefore, I buy food from the markeet daily.Besides this, the winter season is drawing near. I want to buy new winter clothes. I, therefore, request you to increase my monthly allowance by ten thousand rupees.
Dear father, I know this increase in monthly allowance will be burden on you. But the recent price rising has compelled me to make this request. I assure you that I shall not waste a single penny out of my monthly allowance.
Pay my compliments to mother and love to youngers
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z

Good Luck

12 comments:

  1. Nice letter
    Good work
    Make more letters
    Like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no quotations in this letter bad thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First line is a quote of this letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need almost 3 questions plz help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can tell me or send me message by filling form in this blog

      Delete
  5. In the English essay writing Write a Letter to Your Father asking him about Your Mother's Health is a good essay for examinations of 10 class, 2nd year and bacholars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is one more example on the same letter,
    Letter to Your Father

    ReplyDelete
  7. Letter to father to increase your monthly allowance is really good letter

    ReplyDelete

s