Wednesday 3 September 2014

2nd Year Supplementary Guess Papers of English 2014


Important essays

  1. Blessing of science
  2. My hero in history OR Best personality in our history
  3. My ambition OR My aim in life OR What I want to be?
  4. My Hobby OR What i done in my spare time? OR Gardening
  5. My favourite book OR The Holy Quran
  6. Village Life
  7. Terrorism

Important idioms

  1. To come to terms
  2. To fall a prey
  3. In spite of
  4. Safe and sound
  5. Under a cloud
  6. Between two fires
  7. After one heart
  8. At a pinch
  9. Be at daggers drawn
  10. Make amends for
  11. Uphill task
  12. cut down
  13. Lame excuse

Important passage for translation

  1. On forest
  2. On health
  3. ON book
  4. terrorism

Good Luck For Exams

2 comments:

  1. We need 2015 guess papers ..please upload Aik umang plase

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

s