Thursday 2 October 2014

Write a letter to your friend congratulation him on his success in the examination



Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
October 02,2014
Dear Arman,
I'm happy and gay like a winter sunny day and I hope this letter find you quite hale and hearty. I am extremely glad to know that you have secured 950 marks in the F.Sc. Examination. You cannot measure the depth of my happiness. Please accept my heartiest congratulation on your brilliant success. No doubt, it is the reward of your hard work, the guidance of your professors and the prayers of your parents. It is a proud moment for your parents, please do congratulation them on my behalf.
Your success is a great honour for your friends, parents and college.Now, you can fulfill your dreams by taking admission in medical college. I hope you will serve the nation as eminent doctor in future. I pray for your brilliant future. I am eagerly waiting for your invitation to celebrate your wonderful achievement.
Pay my compliments to your parents.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s