Monday 27 July 2015

Write a letter to your uncle describing to him the first impression of your college.



Education Hall
City A.B.C.
July 27,2015
My dear Uncle,
                         I'm happy and gay like a winter sunny day and I hope this letter will find you in the best of your health. You will be glad to know that I have got admission to the first year class in Government College of Science, Faisalabad. My college is one of the renowned institution of the Punjab. I'm greatly impressed by the lovely building, the vast playground and the charming greenery of the college. Students come here from all over the Punjab.
                         First day when I was entered the college, some senior students welcomed me and guided me in every matter.The staff of the college is highly qualified. The professors are kind, polite co-operative and punctual. They are well-dressed and well-mannered. They guide the students in academic and sports activities regularly.
                          College life is quite different from that of school. It is interesting and thrilling. Discipline here is not strict as it was in school. Students enjoy full freedom and actively participate in co-curricular activities of the college. They are considered mature to act upon the college rules. There is a big library and fresh magazines and news papers both in english and urdu are available in it. There is a college canteen as well.. Me class fellows are very brilliant and hard working. I'm enjoying myself very much in this great institution. I hope to show an excellent performance in this college. I shall write to you in detail very soon.
                           Please pay my compliments to dear aunt and love to youngers.
Yours affectionately,
X.Y.Z.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

s